ZRA Raids the Post for Over K15 Million in Unpaid Taxes
[Zambia Reports] The Post Newspapers' debt problems weighed even heavier this morning when taxmen pounced on the publication serving a K6, 954, 911.75 warrant of distress. Fred M'membe's Post Newspapers has earned notoriety for not paying taxes and also not paying workers and has creditors hot on their heels since the haven provided by late President Michael Sata was raked.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries