Nsanda’s Father Sues Administrators
[Times of Zambia] The late Road Development Agency board chairperson, Willie Nsanda's father has dragged three administrators to court over his son's property.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- U.S. Senate Committee Hears from Six Nominees for Key Africa Ambassadorial Posts
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security