Language Versus Employment
[Times of Zambia] The reactions to an article I wrote in the Tuesday edition of the Times of Zambia, under the title 'Should kids suffer for using vernacular', have prompted me to shift from the topic I intended to share this week, which is on factories.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries