‘Don’t Help Foreigners Obtain NRCs’
[Times of Zambia] The Immigration Department has resounded a warning to locals against aiding foreigners to acquire National Registration Cards (NRCs) amid increasing arrests of the law-breakers.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System