[Times of Zambia] A RETIRED colonel and practising lawyer of Lusaka has allegedly shot dead his wife during her birthday party and is believed to have been severely beaten up by one of his enraged children after seeing the mother in a pool of blood.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries