Govt Rejects CBU Academic Union Demands-Calls Back Vice – Chancellor
[Zambian Watchdog] All the demands that were submitted to Higher Education Minister Michael Kaingu by the Copperbelt University Academic Union have been rejected while striking workers have up to Friday to return to work unconditionally or face dismissals.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries