Policy Inconsistencies – PF Reverses Traffic Fees Hikes
[Zambian Watchdog] The PF Cabinet has reversed the recently announced increase in fines and fees for traffic offences and services and reverted to the old ones.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe