Siliya Is Back… Lungu Appoints Her Energy Minister
[Times of Zambia] Newly-appointed Energy and Water Development Minister, Dora Siliya has been tasked to find means and ways of generating adequate hydro power to end the current power deficit in the country.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe