Those Resisting Prayer Risk Inviting a Curse, Says Chief Chipepo
[Zambia Reports] CHIEF Chipepo of the Tonga people of Southern Province has warned those opposing President Lungu's call for a national day of repentance, prayer and fasting that they risk inviting a curse upon themselves from God.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe