Engineers Officially Confirm That Poor Planing Not Low Rains Causing Load Shedding
[Zambian Watchdog] The Engineering Institution of Zambia says the current power crisis has been caused by ZESCO's delay to implement remedial measures despite early indications of subdued water levels at the Kariba Dam.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania