Wina Bans Ferrying of Cadres to By-Elections
[Times of Zambia] ACTING President Inonge Wina has banned cadres from outside constituencies to travel and campaign for their political parties in areas where by-elections are taking place.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’