Kaizer Zulu, Chilubanama Got Bribes From Zhomei As Well
[Zambian Watchdog] State House gunman as well as President Edgar Lungu's political advisor Kaizer Zulu and State House permanent secretary Emmanuel Chilubanama got colossal sums of money from a Chinese firm, Zhomei so as to support the dubious transaction that will result into the country losing billions of Kwacha.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries