Impact of Falling Kwacha on Insurance
[Times of Zambia] A few months ago the kwacha was trading under K6 to a dollar but today it has risen to about K10 representing some considerable depreciation in value.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries