High Court Reserves Ruling in GBM Case
[Times of Zambia] THE Lusaka High Court has reserved ruling on whether to stay proceedings in a matter where former Kasama Central Member of Parliament (MP) Geoffrey Mwamba is challenging the National Assembly's decision to declare his seat vacant.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries