30 Kabanana Families Face Eviction, Chisamba & Chibombo Councils Clash Over Land
[Zambia Reports] Thirty families in Lusaka's Kabanana area in Lusaka face eviction after a court order rules in favour of the woman claiming ownership of land where they had settled for several years.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania