‘Zambia Not Immune to Money Laundering’
[Times of Zambia] Zambia like any other country is not immune to money laundering and terrorist financed activities, Eastern Province Permanent Secretary Chanda Kasolo has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania