Chaotic Issuance of Nrcs a Clear Case of Lack of Planning and an Attempt to Sabotage Process-HH
[Zambian Watchdog] United Party for National Development (UPND) president Hakainde Hichilema has said that the chaos that has characterised the issuance of National Registration Cards (NRC's) was a clear case of lack of planning and proper management by the PF government.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania