Handball Officials in Hot Soup With Cahb
[Times of Zambia] Handball Association of Zambia (HAZ) officials are flirting with a ban from the Confederation of African Handball (CAHB) for missing two technical meetings prior to the 2015 All Africa Games (AAG).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania