Tayali’s Opinion Poll Attracts Sharp Reaction From UPND
[Zambia Reports] The opposition United Party for National Development has suffered the trauma of being placed second in an opinion poll that predicted a possible Patriotic Front win if elections were held today.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe