Five Things We Learned From Zambia Loss
[Capital FM] Nairobi -The headlines in local media on Monday summed the mood of a nation as its beloved national football team, Harambee Stars, slumped to a 2-1 loss in their 2017 AFCON qualifier on Sunday.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine