Govt Issues Ultimatum to CBU
[Zambia Reports] Education minister Dr Michael Kaingu has given a caretaker committee of the Copperbelt University, a two-week ultimatum to address the issues that were raised by the lecturers when they went strike, according to a report by ZANIS.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries