Technology Boosts TAZARA Collections
[Daily News] Technology has enabled Tanzania and Zambia Railway Authority (TAZARA) to maximise its commuter train revenue collections in a short span.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries