Nyimba Man Who Exhumed, Roasted and Ate Human Body Arrested
[Zambian Watchdog] A 30-year-old ex-convict has been arrested for allegedly exhuming, roasting and eating human flesh at a graveyard in Nyimba. Eastern Province commissioner of police Eugene Sibote identified the ex-convict as Njanji Lungu of Nyimba district.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’