Minister Says President Lungu Still Studying Commission of Inquiry Reports
[Zambia Reports] Justice Minister Ngosa Simbyakula says President Edgar Lungu was still studying the various commissions of inquiry that were set up by President Michael Sata.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Angola and Zambia Seek Implementation of Migration Agreement
- Thousands of Congolese Refugees Return Home From Exile
- Meet Jacqueline Dube, a Driving Force Contributing to the Growth of the Textile Cooperative in Zambia
- In Drought-Prone Zambia, Farmers Learn New Tools to Save Harvests #AfricaClimateCrisis
- How Cooperatives Are Enabling Women to Take Advantage of Large-Scale Textile Business Opportunities