How Much Does It Cost to Buy the Zambian Presidency?
[Zambia Reports] There is always a debate on the role of money in politics and similarly how the wealthy or rich politicians impact the political platforms. Politicians who are rich always find it easy to spend or mobilise resources for campaigns. They also attract useful cadres or supporters who are merely interested in pecuniary benefits and not moved by the deep sense of royalty or any conviction in party ideologies.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Angola and Zambia Seek Implementation of Migration Agreement
- Thousands of Congolese Refugees Return Home From Exile
- Meet Jacqueline Dube, a Driving Force Contributing to the Growth of the Textile Cooperative in Zambia
- In Drought-Prone Zambia, Farmers Learn New Tools to Save Harvests #AfricaClimateCrisis
- How Cooperatives Are Enabling Women to Take Advantage of Large-Scale Textile Business Opportunities