Kaingu Calls for Dialogue With Striking Lecturers At CBU
[Zambia Reports] Education minister Michael Kaingu has pleaded with striking lecturers at the Copperbelt University (CBU) to call off their class boycott and resume lessons, albeit calling their work stoppage illegal.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’