Avoid UPND, Tonga Debate, Urges Nevers Mumba
[Zambia Reports] MMD President Nevers Mumba says the tension that has been created between the people of Southern Province and the Patriotic Front (PF) Government could have been avoided had President Edgar Lungu demonstrated strong leadership and if all the leaders in the PF genuinely towed the much talked about "One Zambia, One Nation" ideology.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe