Over K37 Million Spent On Tazara Workers’ Salary Arrears
[Times of Zambia] THE Government has spent more than K37 million towards the payment of salary arrears for workers at the Tanzania-Zambia Railway Authority (TAZARA), Parliament has heard.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe