First Lady Hails Aids Fight
[Times of Zambia] FIRST Lady Esther Lungu has hailed Government efforts in fighting HIV/AIDS through increased access to Voluntary Counselling and Testing (VCT).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine