State Upbeat On Copper Production
[Times of Zambia] GOVERNMENT is optimistic that the country will achieve the projected 1.5 million tonnes of copper per year by 2018 despite the falling metal prices on the international market.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine