CBU Lecturers Union Rep Survives Arrest
[Zambia Reports] Police in Kitwe have recorded a warn and caution from Copperbelt University Academics Union President Mwiya Songolo and his General Secretary for allegedly inciting students to riot.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine