Tayali Sued By Lawyers From DBZ Case
[Zambia Reports] Zambian Voice Director Chilufya Tayali has been sued by a Lusaka law firm for non-payment of legal fees amounting to K407, 000 approximately (US$ 57,000), according to a report published by The Daily Nation.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries