Acquitted – Chilufya Tayali Walks Scot Free
[Zambia Reports] Chilufya Tayali, the executive director of the Zambian Voice, has been acquitted in a rape case in which he was accused of raping Ruth Zulu Lesa at Barn Motel in Lusaka.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries