Rwanda to Export Irish Potatoes to Zambia, South Sudan
[New Times] A number of countries, including Zambia and South Sudan, have expressed interest in Rwanda's Irish potatoes, a development that could turn around the fortunes of farmers and expand the country's exports base and revenue.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries