High Court ‘Holds’ Black Mountain
[Times of Zambia] THE Lusaka High Court has granted an order for leave to start judicial review proceedings against Government's decision to give the slug dump in Kitwe's Wusakile area popularly known as Black Mountain to Zambian youths.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba