Govt Rakes in K8 Billion Revenue
[Times of Zambia] GOVERNMENT collected revenue of more than K8.2 billion from the mining sector in 2013, the latest Extractive Industry and Transparency Initiative (EITI) report has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’