‘Dismiss Nchito’s Preliminary Issues’
[Times of Zambia] THE Tribunal constituted to probe suspended Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP), Mutembo Nchito has been urged to dismiss preliminary issues raised by the DPP because they are undermining it.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania