Juveniles in Court
[Zambia Reports] When I went to the Lusaka Magistrates Court on Monday April 13, 2015 for my court case in which I stand charged with one count of having property being proceeds of crime and two counts of unlawful publication all as a result of my Stand Up for Zambia, I must admit that I had a cold chill to face the fact that in the accused dock there were ten juveniles all appearing for different offences.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania