Cathy Fight Gets K250,000 Boost
[Times of Zambia] ZAMTEL has weighed in with K250,000 towards Catherine Phiri's World Boxing Council (WBC) bantamweight silver title fight against Christina McMahon set for May 2 at the Mulungushi International Conference Centre (MICC) in Lusaka.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries