Deal With Accusations Not Tribunal Judges, Msoni Tells Nchito
[Zambia Reports] Veteran politician Nason Msoni says suspended Director of Public Prosecution Mutembo Nchito should just face up to the allegations slapped on him instead of fighting to have some members of the tribunal removed.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania