International Company Wants to Buy K14 Billion DBZ Debt and Pursue Defaulters
[Zambia Reports] AN INTERNATIONAL company specialised in buying off depressed debts has written to Government requesting to purchase the K14 million (K14 billion old currency) debt which shareholders of the defunct Zambian Airways owe the Development Bank of Zambia (DBZ).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe