Zambia Secures U.S.$130 Million Loan for Towers
[Times of Zambia] THE Zambian Government has secured 810 million RMB (about US $130 million) from China with $65 million of the funds to go towards the construction of communication towers in the country under the Zambia Information, Communication and Technology Authority (ZICTA).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’