State Owed K1 Billion in Ground Rates
[Times of Zambia] THE Public Accounts Committee (PAC) is disappointed that the Ministry of Lands has failed to collect over K1 billion in unsettled ground rates countrywide.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries