Police Question, Interrupt Journalist Interviews Citing ‘Illegal Assembly’ Law
[MISA] Police on Wednesday 25 March 2015 disrupted an interview session by two MUVI TV Journalists Bruce Mwale and Njenje Chizu in a community where they were gathering information for a news story.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries