Maternal Deaths Decline
[Times of Zambia] MATERNAL and child mortality rates have drastically declined, the Central Statistical Office (CSO) has revealed in the 2013-2014 Demographic Health Survey (DHS).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries