Dream Team to Play Zambia in Lusaka
[Vanguard] The U-23 National Team, nicknamed Dream Team, will now take on their Zambian counterparts in an 11th All-Africa Games final round qualifying match at the National Heroes Stadium, Lusaka. The match was earlier scheduled for the Levy Nwanawasa Stadium in Ndola.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’
- Zambia Leaves South Africa Choking in Its Dust At the 2022 Mining Indaba