Kwacha’s 19 Percent Free-Fall Shocks Katele
[Zambia Reports] Government has been advised against being complacent about the good economic fundamentals that are still prevailing despite the weakening of the Kwacha.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania