Audit Queries Worry East CSPR
[Times of Zambia] THE Civil Society for Poverty Reduction (CSPR) in Eastern Province is saddened by the high number of audit queries being recorded in the construction of roads, offices and housing units for public service workers, especially in the newly created districts in the province.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe