Reduced Fuel Cost Should Trickle Down
[Times of Zambia]AFTER the long-awaited reduction of petroleum prices by the Energy Regulation Board (ERB) last month, market players have begun to react by reducing the cost of essential goods and services.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries