Holy Bible Translation to Local Languages On Course
[Times of Zambia]Since the publications of the original manuscripts of the Bible, originally written in Hebrew and Greek (with a few sections in Aramaic), the holy book has gone through several translations.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries